Thin and powerful data serialization format that saves bandwidth, validates your data and reduces the development efforts
Thin * Robust * Simple * Organized * Helpful
Specifically designed for transferring data over internet, Internet Object is a new age serialization/data-interchange format. It is human readable, thin, self explanatory, robust and schema oriented. It was developed by Mohamed Aamir Maniar out of frustrations associated with JSON. Read the story here.
Remain updated, we'll email you when it is available
The schema defines the object's definition. Internet object allows you to attach the schema withing the object.
- The name does not have type defined, so the default type is
- The age is an integer field. It only accepts values between 20 and 55.
- The address is an object and it's fields should be street, city and state respectively.
- The active is an optional field of
booltype. It is set to true in Spiderman, while ignored in Ironman.
- The tags is an optional field of
anytype. It is set to an array in Spiderman, while ignored in Ironman.
JSON doesn't have built-in schema support!